On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 05:39:57 -0800 (PST), [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>                                         > Something a bit new (for me).  I've
> got several like this, and I might
> > end up doing a bit of a series over time.  Sort of "street portraits",
> > if you will.
>
> > http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3085197
> >
> > Feel free to comment.
> >
> > cheers,
> > frank
>
> Nice photo Frank.
> Even if it is just a "tad" OOF it works well against the sharp contrast of
> the face and
> hat.
>
> How was it lit. Not really a flash look to it.
>
> Dave

Thanks, Dave.  My Vivitar 3700 ttl with a diffuser (not the Omni
bounce - I since lost the Vivitar diffuser, that's why I had to get
the Onmi...).  But, it probably doesn't look "flashy", because it was
twilight, and I turned the aperture so the led's ~just~ got down into
the red, so in effect, the flash was really a bit of fill.

cheers,
frank