On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:27:05 -0800, Rolling Red <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No I don't know Panama Red, but now that you tipped me off, I'll give
> his work a listen. Rolling Red as in Rolling Redknuckles...thanks for
> demystifying my alias ;)

I didn't mean to blow your cover.  <g>

I have no idea what or who a Rolling Redknuckles might be, but it does
have a somewhat violent sound to it, no?

Panama Red isn't (AFAIK) a singer.  When I was a teenager, a long long
time ago, in a galaxy far far away, Panama Red was a variety of
marijuana.  Apparently, it was quite potent for it's day (although I'm
given to believe that pot generally nowadays is much more potent than
it was back then).

So, I thought that your alias had to do with rolling Panama Red, as in
rolling joints.

cheers,
frank (showing his age again)