From: Alin Flaider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:20 AM
To: J. C. O'Connell
Subject: Re[2]: Yummy Ektar 25

  As much as I like RG100 or Reala, these are simply no match to RG25.
  Beyond grain and colour considerations, the difference shows up even
  on looking at the scan histograms: the 100 ASA histograms are
  visibly more compressed, while the 25 histograms are larger/reacher
  in tones, closer to slide film.

  Servus,  Alin

JCOC>is most likely as good as any
JCOC> 100 they ever made and probably matches those old 25s too.  JCO