Hi Dave ...

First, a suggestion.  It might be helpful if, when asking a question
such as this, to post the URL of the items so those wishing to help
you might not have to go searching for the details.

If you look at the photo of the "regular" SMC filter, you'll see
that it's a Hoya.  Having checked Pentax information, I never came
across amy filters other than the standard SMC filter.  Never heard
of one specifically for the 43 and 77 lenses.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]