Chris Stoddart wrote:

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

Congratulations to all the UK members of the list on the impending
marriage or the Heir-a-parent to the English throne!

Why thank you! But collectively as a nation I think we were about 100
times more impressed by Ellen MacArthur breaking the round-the-world
sailing record on Monday :-)

Chris

As was I!
I'm a fresh water, fair weather sailor, but love it passionately, and perhaps I can appreciate just a little what this woman must have endured on the trip...
I hope she writes a book! I'll be one of the first buyers!

keith whaley