On 10 Feb 2005 at 11:14, Albano Garcia wrote:

> Ryan,
> This is basic chinese for me :-)
> All I need to know is if the claimed output gets
> divided by the quantity of batteries being charged or
> if not.
> They sell it as a 2 and a half hour charger, (900 mnA
> by 2,5 is 2250 mA, and my batts are 2300 mA), but I
> don't know if it's true if 4 batts are being charged.
> Thanks and regards

It's probably 2.5 hrs for 1600-1800mAh batteries but I'd assume 3 to 3.5hrs for
a set of 2300mAh high capacity cells due to thermal losses dependant upon their
initial state of discharge of course. If the charger is a good one they may
take as little as 1.5hrs depending on how deep your equipment will let the
batteries discharge before deeming them exhausted.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998