not in PowerPoint. music and slides are independent. you need programs designed for this. many of the slideshow programs for under $60 will do this to some degree. i use Adobe Premiere, but it is a very expensive program.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Celio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:15 PM
Subject: Need Help: Powerpoint slide show with music

Anyone here use Powerpoint? I need to make a photo slideshow for my brother's upcoming wedding, and I need to be able to sync music with certain parts of it. Anyone here know how to do that? I'm very new to Powerpoint.

Also, if you know of a program that would be better to use for this than Powerpoint, I'd love to hear about it. (I'm using WinXP, btw)