Juey Chong Ong napisał(a):

I use Duggal at 29 W 23rd St between 5th and 6th ave.

http://www.duggal.com/01photo.htm

Are they expensive ? I've just requested a price list by e-mail, but maybe you can tell me what is the price level there ?

If you want to be more adventurous, there are a few places in NYC where you can rent a darkroom by the day or hour. It's a very relaxing way to spend a day.

Unfortunately, I have no time for that...

Thank you very much for your response.

Jerry

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.7 - Release Date: 2/10/2005