The following is for sale because I don't use if much

Sigma 300mm f/4 APO Macro. Like new, with removeable tripod collar, AF/MF clutch and built in retractable lens hood. Includes hard case, front (77mm) and rear caps. Asking $300US, or $375CAD.

Pentax SMC FA 28-70 f/4. Has a small scratch on the front element (3mm long, width of a hair). Hard to say what this one is worth because of the scratch, so make me an offer.

Kenko auto exension tube set for Pentax AF (but no AF shaft coupler, only electrical couplers). 12mm, 21mm and 31mm set of extension tubes give over 1:1 magnification with a 50mm lens. Lettering on 21mm tube is rubbed off, otherwise flawless. Asking $52US or $65CAD.

Please email me off list.

-Scott