Alan, are you attempting to provide information
contrary to that supplied in my earlier email? My
point was that Fuji claims Velvia 50/100 have greater
resolving power than does Provia 100F. Do you have
information to the contrary?
I lust for a Provia like film capable of even greater
resolution. Thanks.

Jack