Hey gang,

   Just got the Finder base, and the sports finder for my LX . . . (A
BIN bargin off ebay a few weeks back for less than $200) . . . Anyhow,
took it out of the packaging, and it's in EXCELLENT condition.  I put it
on the camera, took off the lens cap, and was in AWE of how far away I
could place my eye and still see!  This is an awesome setup!

   One question, does anyone know if there is a cover for the glass of
the FC-1 that pentax makes?  Mine came without a cover, and I can just
imagine the glass getting all scratched up.  Anyone find any commonly
found replacements, or know of a source for original replacements?

Thanks guys,
Illinois Bill