---- Begin Original Message ----
 From: "David J Brooks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 20 May 2001 07:05:19 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: urls-snips-hhgttg

Hi Group:
I have two computer / e-mail??? for you.I have noticed on many threads when people
reply to
a question/comment,they include part of the original text and then a reply.How might
you be
doing this?
Also when some one posts a url to a site are you typing this in manually or is there a
way to
save it in the text of the mail?

Thanks folks,I got this part to work i think

Dave
Thirdly, we have 20 replys about Douglas Adams in various forms.Looks like he had many
fans and will be sadly missed.Some were in my house is the old dos game of hhgttg i
bought
in 1990 on a 5 1/4 disk.When i find it it is going back on the computer for a while.

SF-1 update:Took a roll of Kodak Max 400 at a Jumping show(outdoor)last week(sigma
100-300) and the prints look great.Will try it out on a Dressage show today(this type
of show
is like watching paint dry but heh it pays)as this is the type of work i wanted an AF
for.Also
tryewd some Fuji superia 400,not bad(trees not so dark green in my backgrounds) might
use
it with the Max.

Sorry for the babble

Dave

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail