Hi there, I've been lurking for a while since going to an MZ5 for my main 35mm.

I'm a school publications guy and I need some help finding a good shot of a red-tailed
hawk. I need an original 8x10 print or larger to blow up to poster size. The
photographer can retain all rights, but I'd like to get rights in a deal to do a short
run poster and use the photo in our school publications. Any suggestions? I have
moderate budget to play with on this.

Also, I need some lens enabling. How do the longer Penatx AF zooms compare? Say 80-320
vs. 100-300? Currently my lens lineup includes a 24/2.8 MF sigma, 28-70/4 FA, 50/1.7
F, 100/2.8 F macro, and an old quantaray 70-210/4 MF one touch.

I'm on the digest, so please respond directly.

Thanks,

Christopher Lillja
Publications Coordinator
The Pennington School