Frank, I'm surprised at you, this is wonderfully focused. It's a great composition by the way.

frank theriault wrote:

This poor kid could hardly keep his eyes open.  <vbg>

Taken with the LX at waist level ("I'm not taking a photo, I'm just
fixing something on the camera, just ignore me, I'm not doing
anything, dum de dum...") with the K 1.2 50 at about f2.0, auto
exposure:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3125114&size=lg

Let me know what you think.  Thanks to all who look and/or comment.

cheers,
frank

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke