Stop speculating or I'll put your head on a pike! (Another goblet of rare, aged blood, Igor...)

Regards,
Bob...

From: "Bob W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

I divert all my junk mail into a separate folder, and periodically
check to make sure there isn't any real mail in there, before I flush
it away. I have noticed for a long time that the spam subjects often
contain the number 1443, or are addressed to, say, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
which is not a real email address.

Why 1443?

Could it be to celebrate the birth of Margaret Beaufort, mother of
Henry VII of England? Or perhaps it commemorates the start of the 2nd
term as ruler of Wallachia of Vlad Dracul.

Any ideas?