From: David Oswald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 18 February 2005 6:00 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: AF500FTZ vs. AF360GFZ on an *ist-Ds

I currently have a Pentax AF330FTZ flash, and like the results it gives
me on both my ZX-5n and my *ist-Ds.  But there are times that I would
like a bounce feature, and on occasion, times that a little more range
would be helpful.

Having used an AF500FTZ a few times I am considering buying one. It's
essentially the tried and proven workhorse among Pentax's nicer flashes.
  And you can find them on eBay for under $200 sometimes.

But then along comes the AF360FGZ, with its P-TTL metering
compatibility, wider field of coverage, and other shiny new features,
I'm kind of torn.

Can anyone who has used both comment on differences, and pros/cons of
each?

Dave