AC> After many painful hours of scanning and editing, the pictures I were
taking on last
AC> Sunday are finally ready. I feel like buying the DS now, only if I had the
$$$.
AC> Please feel free to comment.  :-)

Wow! I clicked trough all 40 in no time! Great set overall. Some were
gorgeous. You wouldn't want IsDS for that, the saturated colours and
highlights would be surely blown out <vbg>. I have one advice trough:
edit it. And edit it a second time. Cut the fourty to about ten, in two
steps, and you have a superb set. Now, there are sometimes too many
similar photographs. I know, editing something like this is painful
;-) Otherwise, it's gorgeous.

Good light!
           fra

P.S.: I will try to write which ones were the best to me in some time.