What Version of Windows - we are talking about window,s aren't we? - are
we talking aboout?

I'm using WinXP Pro. But i can't follow your instructions.

1. In Explorer, select the files whose properties you want to change
THAT WORKS.

2. Click the right-hand mouse button
THAT WORKS.

3. Choose 'Properties' on the menu that opens
THAT WORKS.

4. Click the 'Summary' tab
WHAT SUMMARY TAB? I only have an Allgemein (general) and a Dateiinfo
(file info) Tab.

5. Find the property whose value you want to change
NO WAY. There's nothing i can change.

6. Click the property value. A text box appears
NO WAY.

7. Type the new value and press Enter.
WOULD BE NICE

8. Click 'Apply'. The system sets the property value for each of the
selected files
SONDS LOGIC.

9. Repeat for each property value you want to change. 10. When you've
finished, click OK.
YES I'M FINISHED...

;-)