OK, guys (Bruce, Jens, Frantisek, Paul, William, Frank, Mark)  You
keep saying those things, I'm going to start believing them!

Thanks all for looking and for the kind words.

Frantisek: I thought about the fact that I lost her eyes (I had had
them in focus a second before)--calling her would be something I don't
usually do. I have seen some great photographers do it, though. (hi
Shel! :-)

Mark: The FA35 is what makes the istD the closest to a classic "SLR
with 50mm" setup. Granted, the 33mm would be closer, but the 35 is
great and cheaper.

William: I'm honored. Thanks.

Cheers,

--