On 21 Feb 2005 at 17:42, William Robb wrote:

> Rob, what is it about the 20 on the istD that you don't like?
> I don't like the AOV of it, I have never cared for the 28mm FL on
> 35mm (don't much like the 31 on the film cameras either), so I
> haven't used the 20 a whole bunch on the digital.
> What I've gotten off the thing hasn't seemed atrocious though.

It's not atrocious, it just gets far more fuzzy in the corners than my, 16,15,
24 and 31, I'm sure I wouldn't be pleased with it on a full frame digital
however it's the best option from Pentax at that FL for the moment.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998