The FA 35/2 would be your best bet for all of the functionality in the camera, though all have excellent reputations for their optical performance. The M may be a bit less expensive used than the K for equal condition lenses.

Andre Langevin wrote:

From what I´ve heard some older constructions, especially longer lenses are OK, while modern AF lenses with IF, floating lens groups and other more specialized designs are more vulnerable.

DagT

I'm looking for a fast 35/2 for the D. Would I be better with an old K 35/2 or M/A 35/2 than with the FA 35/2?

Andre

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke