Hi Guys;

Sorry not to wait until Fri. I have an unused Radeon 9600 pro video card. This particular card is for Mac G5 running OS X ONLY. It does not work on windows systems. My housemate just got a killer Mac system. As he's a graphic artist he added a GeForce 6800 video card. This was the card they took out of his unit. You can read about it at we love Macs http://www.welovemacs.com/109a13600.html . It's a $250 card that is on sale there for $190. Will take $80 including USPS priority shipping in US. Will consider foreign shipment if no one in the States wants it. Money order preferred, will take a check (US only) if I know you well. Contact me off list if interested.

Butch