Thanks to all our chats here on the newsletter, i knwo the difference
between EXIF, IPTC and the "normal" windows attributes (wether they ARE
real attributes or not).

EXIF as standard for technical data. I can't and change them and don't
want to change them.
IPTC is for the pro's. We work with IPTC-Data in my Newspaper's image
department.
Windows attributes could be fine for private Use. Sharing pictures with
friends who aren't able to read IPTC.

Michael

--
Michael Heim