From: Peter J. Alling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:48 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: OT - Computer nerds unite! I have a networking problem...

Windows XP is pretty damn stable.  Settings could have been changed
during an automatic update.   That
would require re-setting things but a since Tan didn't report a system
crash I doubt that anything was corrupted.
If she were running WinMe that would be a different story. After my last
crash I lost all communication capabilities
I upgraded to Win98se and Win2K.  Lots of other problems on the Win98se
but haven't lost communication with the
internet since then.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war.
During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings