Asbestos can be a useful material for underwear as well.

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

--- Don Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Any of you folks in my age bracket (1/2 century give or take)
finding it harder every day to follow the advice mama gave ya?
You know, like do unto others as you'd have them..., etc.
I either need to stop trying to be nice or buy some more
skin thickener or sumthin'!

I find teflon coated suits more comfortable than a thick skin. At least you can take them off when you want to. ;-)

Godfrey