Well, for people with P&S cameras, this stuff does hold true, though most
P&S, except really cheap ones, should be able to expose #1 correctly
independent of film speed.  On #2 most P&S cameras would fire the flash to
keep the shutter high enough to avoid shake.  #3 is just plain silly, as I
don't know of any P&S camera can open up that wide, plus it's interesting
how they say "Depth of Focus" instead of "Depth of Field".  #4 is classic
P&S camera results, as these cameras with their pinhole zooms will turn out
results like the before picture.  On a SLR I would say open the lens up to
get a faster shutter, as it's obviously quite stopped down.  #5 holds true
for any camera when you use flash, though I would say both pictures look
like crap.  But what they are implying isn't true, what really happened is
the fast film allowed for more of the background, which is lit by ambient
light, to show up.  The last one is the best though, as both pictures are
underexposed, just the first one is worse than the second.  I would tell
the person taking the picture to get their fingers off the front of the
flash.  And what's with the extra set of legs on the left side?

Todd