At 2:45 PM -0400 5/22/01, T Caleb Fauver wrote:
>Yeah!  I have been reading this list for months and there I finially see
>a mention of my state.  Where have you been in Maine?  I love it here.
>I don't think I will ever run out of beautiful scenes to shoot.

I'm just outside of Ellsworth. Great cycling and photography
area...down around Surrey, on to Blue Hill, east to Toddy Pond... Of
course Mt Desert Island is close by, as well, which is superb for
photography and hiking. We also have a small apartment down in
Biddeford (southern Maine), as my wife is in med school there, so I'm
starting to explore that area as well.

Next week we're going way downeast and into New Brunswick for a few
days. It will be my first trip to NB, and you can be sure that the
cameras will be with us! :^)
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]