Oh, I see. It makes sense now... Their English is a bit tortuous,
though. The singular "function" confused me, I thought there had been
some function cancelled in the older upgrades or something like that.

Me understand obviousness now.

Thanks Bruce. No need for me to upgrade, I guess.

:-)

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:09:34 -0800, Bruce Dayton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Juan,
>
> Likely it means it contains the first two patches also.  So one could
> upgrade from V1.0 to v1.12 in one step, rather than first having to
> load 1.10 and then 1.11.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Bruce
>
> Friday, February 25, 2005, 11:02:27 AM, you wrote:
>
> JB> http://www.digital.pentax.co.jp/ja/info/20050225e.html
>
> JB> It allows use of 4Gb cards.
>
> JB> And, "also Version 1.12 contain the additional function which was
> JB> released at Version 1.10 ~ 1.11"
>
> JB> What does that mean? What function was released at those versions?
> JB> What does it mean to "release" a function?

Juan Buhler
http://www.jbuhler.com
blog at http://www.jbuhler.com/blog