To: "Pentax Pentax" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 2:49 PM
Subject: FS Friday - FA* Lenses and more....

Pre-Ebay Post-PMA disappointment sale: accepting offers on the following Pentax items:

1 Pentax PZ1-P camera with grip strap, neck strap, electronic cable release, manual, and custom function card - excellent condition

FA* 28-70 2.8 Excellent condition A few minor cosmetic marks on lens hood/body Optically flawless with original Pentax soft bag

FA* 24 F2 Excellent condition with original bag

F* 300 f4.5 excellent condition with original bag

FA* 85 f1.4 flawless with original bag (I'll sure miss this lens - it's too bad their cameras suck so bad)

F series 1.7 autofocus teleconverter

set of Pentax Extension tubes - 3 sizes - NOT autofocus or autoaperture

K-mount reverse adapter with 49-67 step down rings (67 - 58 and 58 -
49 mm)

Pentax AFZ 500 flash - excellent condition

Metz 40MZ2 with Pentax 3000 module and original Metz bag and books

Metz 40 MZ3 with digital module - works wirelessly with any flash

Metz off-camera cable - hotshoe mount with autofocus assist lamp

Extra Metz SCA 300 Module

6 SMC cloudy filters - 67mm

1 Pentax circular polarizer 67mm

1 B&W circular polarizer 67mm

1 B&W slimline circular polarizer 67mm

Various other black & white and colour correction filters, hazy, soft
focus, fld's, etc. Too numerous to list. All 67mm. Mostly Hoya - some
B&W and Tiffen.

All reasonable offers considered.

Thanks.

Cameron