--- David Mann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I thought it could calibrate around that sort of thing (much like the
> Minolta software does).
>
> I downloaded the trial version for use with my Multi Pro but the
> trouble is, the trial version doesn't have all of the features - so I
> can't properly evaluate it without actually buying the pro version for
> US$90.

Vuescan has the calibrate feature, but doesn't nothing to solve the streaking
issue
with any Minolta scanners. Even the person who invented this sw admit the
problem
exists, and w/o solution yet. If you search the newsgroup, you will see many
Minolta
users have experienced the same problem, if not all.

=====
Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan