Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend, inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Yes, a dog is truly man's best friend. A buddy of mine once met a woman he wanted to marry, but
she insisted that he give up his dog. He agonized over it for a while, and in the end he gave
up the woman and kept the dog. He put it this way: "I just kind of figured that you can
sleep with a dog, but you can't kennel a wife." I think that says it all <vbg>.

I feel the same about our 2 mutts:

http://groups.msn.com/BillOwensPhotos/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

Just a snap with the Optio MX and direct flash.

Bill

Thanks Bill. He's my best pal.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke