On 27/2/05, William Robb, discombobulated, unleashed:

>There was some news here not long ago of a fellow who was told to
>stop taking pictures of his own kids in a public pool. The theory was
>that he might include kids other than his own in his pictures and
>this could be an invasion of privacy.
>Since the possibility of bad intent exists within an activity, bad
>intent is presumed, and the activity is made illegal.
>Sadly, this mindset is really taking control of the way we live.
>I agree that this trend must be reversed, and in more things than
>photography.

The last two school plays have seen the head teacher point out that
photography and video-ing is not permitted due to 'copyright' reasons!!

Naturally I ignored it and shot away, slight stealth mode. I don't want a
fuss, just some pics of my lad.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__