From: Gonz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 27 February 2005 6:47 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: AC Adaptor for *ist-D/*ist-Ds

I heard on Dpreview about a compatible ac adapter, so I bought it online
for about $12, its a  Lenmar acon6, and it works just fine.  It supplies
2100ma @ 6.5vDC and its a regulated DC switching supply.  Unless you are
paranoid about getting the exact 3000ma one from Pentax, this one should
fit the bill for alot less money.  I think Pentax wants like $70 for
theirs.