Nice, I though I got a steal when I got the same combination for about $200.00. Be careful, you might just fall in love with the ME. I did at least temporarily.

John Celio wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3875961078

Finally got me a pancake 40mm, and an ME to boot! I can probably sell the camera for a decent amount, as long as everything's working properly, and cleaning the lens should be a snap (I love working at a camera shop!).

*glee!* If it gets here before my little excursion to Monterey this thursday, I'll be even happier.

John Celio

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.newpixel.net

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist. I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a statement."

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke