To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: colour shift under big lighting

well, i have 10G total space on my set of CF cards and single Microdrive, 12G if i press into service some of my older CF cards. that's close to 900 frames in RAW. since i plan to get one of the 6G Microdrives, that would make almost 1200 frames. i know one can chew up frames really fast at a sporting event, but once you start getting up into that high an amount of space, a portable drive unit with 20-40G of disk space with only two or three 2G cards makes a lot of sense.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Cassino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>