In a message dated 2/27/2005 11:53:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So, Paul, since the lighting was primarily flash, what specifically caused
this look and how can it be avoided.  Please remember, you're talking to a
guy who's never used a flash .... ;-))

Shel
Now I don't feel so weird (since I have never used a flash). :-) Did use
studio lights in the portrait class I took -- someone else's studio lights --
but
not a flash.

Flat lighting, yes, but, still a nice portrait, Paul. I think the red and
green are so bold it adds back some of the definition that is missing due to no
modeling from shadows.

Marnie aka Doe