Those are interesting. Are they taken from aproximately the same point and time of day? If they are it is a camera problem no a lighting problem becase the color cast has shifted from one side to the other. Of course there could be window to either side and one was shot in the early morning and the other in the evening. That does not seem likely though.

However such color casts can be corrected in printing (or in Photoshop for the digital crowd).

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

wendy beard wrote:
--- Frantisek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

somebody here is also shooting horses and similar
with D2H, which has
an ambient light WB sensor, which I heard is
designed to detect
flicker in fluorescents, do you exhibit same
problem?

I don't have a D2H or shoot horses, but I have had
lots of trouble with indoor lighting, including shots
having the colour shift visible over half of the
frame.

http://www.muddypawz.net/dfst3/images/127_2703.jpg
http://www.muddypawz.net/dfst3/images/127_2708.jpg

Can't remember the shutter speed offhand, probably
around 1/350s. I was using AWB, but I can't see that a
custom WB would have made any difference in these
circumstances.

Wendy

=====
Wendy Beard