Fra: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 28. februar 2005 17:03
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: High-speed color print film question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Womer"
Subject: High-speed color print film question

> I'm going to be shooting a high school play in a few
> days.  The lighting isn't great, and since I'll be
> using the 80-320 zoom on my PZ-1p a fair amount I'd
> like to keep the shutter speed respectable.
>
> Would I be better off (1) using 800-speed film and
> underexposing it by a stop; (2) using 800-speed film
> and asking the lab to push it; or (3) using 1600 speed
> film?

Has anyone actually kept track of how often I have posted that push
processing C-41 film is a fools game?
I'ts gotta be a couple of dozen times now.
Anyway, if you think you need 1600 iso, shoot 1600 iso.
If you underexpose 800 by a stop, no matter what you do to the film,
you will still have 1 stop underexposed negatives.

William Robb