Every time I see this header I think about what a Bris is, and decide I don't really want to see the photos...

Tan and Steve wrote:

Hey John!

Thanks so much for the invitation, but I won't be able to make it today.
Wednesdays are a big day for us, and regrettably I just won't be able to
squeeze it in.  Have a coffee for me though!

Also, thanks for uploading those shots from the exhibition for me, they look
great!  I particularly like the look of us little people standing in front
of that great big wall!  Next time I will have to not be so lazy and bring
my camera!

hugs,
tan. :)

Tanya Mayer Photography