To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:26 PM
Subject: fabric for backdrop

I want to start playing around shooting objects against a backdrop, and I
don't want to spend the money on a "real" backdrop. Mainly I just want to
experiment with artificial lighting, and I'll probably be doing a lot of
closeups. Is there a particular kind of fabric I should use? I was going to
just go to my local fabric store and buy some black velvet.

Thanks,
Amita