In a message dated 3/2/2005 7:52:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
can see why you wouldn't want to move the cactus out of the way to
see the wheel better <vbg>.

cheers,
frank
=======
Thanks, frank. I actually originally posted a horizontal shot where the wheel
showed more, but I took a second look and liked this one better. So I changed
it. :-) The vertical works better (although I could crop the horizontal one).
I'll probably try a macro on cacti someday. But I thought it was interesting
one can use a wide angle to shoot things so that you can't really tell it's a
wide angle. Whether that is a good thing or not.. shrug. It's just
interesting.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)