Hi Frank,

I quite like it. I think the juxtaposition of the curves in the bike
and Kiki is interesting :-)
The photograph does well portray her mood, even without the
description, which makes it a good portait for me!

Few things that could be improved though:

tonality - some dodging of the face, and the overall contrast is too high I
think

the curves - I would like if there was more of the picture to the
right, it's a bit tight.

bottom - maybe (I don't know if possible or not!) it would be nicer
if the bottom of photo was cleaner - if you had perhaps been a bit
higher (though that might have changed the perspecitve too much for
the juxtaposition to work - I don't know).

Overall, improve the tonality, IMNSHO, and it (is already) will be a
great portrait!

Good light!
           fra