Fra: Scott Loveless [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 3. marts 2005 17:25
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: Survey: How do you do exposure?

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:15:49 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> 1. How do you do exposure most of the time? Av or Tv or manual (doing it
> yourself)?
Manual.  Quite literally, I follow the instructions from the camera's
manual.  I set the film speed dial, and then adjust the shutter speed
so that I can get some thing between f5.6 and f11.  I try to get the
needle as close to the middle as I can.  In dark situations, I'll use
wider apertures if I can get away with not using a flash.

> 2. Do you shoot digital or film?
Film.

--
Scott Loveless