On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 14:04:12 -0500, Peter J. Alling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A number of  people suggested that I revisit this site and give it
> another go so before I get to the "better"
> pictures I thought I'd post this one.  Complete with annoying color
> fringing and obnoxious fisheye effect.
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PESO_--_untitled3.html
>
> As usual comments are welcome but may be totaly ignored, Yadda, Yadda,
> Yadda.

I like this a lot.  The fisheye effect works well from this
perspective.  I like the fact that you got "up close and personal"
with it - I can almost feel the rusty skin of the ramshackle pump.

A vast improvement on what you had posted previously, IMHO.

cheers,
frank