> From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:48:14 -0500, cbwaters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm about to buy a ticket to Montreal.  I have stuff to do on the weekend
> > but I'll be getting in on the 25th with nothing planned until the rest of my
> > party arrives late that night.
> > Any PDML crew up there?
> > CW
>
> Geez,
>
> I just noticed that you're getting into Montreal on Good Friday?
> Travelling on the holiday weekend?  You there on business or a short
> hol?  (foregive my curiousity, I can't help myself - I'm just thinking
> that it's a hell of a time to be travelling on business is all...).

My brother in law and his partner have just booked flights to Rome for Easter
weekend.  "We'll get accommodation when we're there,"  he says.

I really don't know whether it will be more fun to tell him now or hear the
story afterwards.......

mike

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software