[Original Message]
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, it seems my ImageTank just went belly up (the screen is lit, but

there

is no information on it), so that means all my photos up until the

Japanese

Garden are lost. I must say the ImageTank is one of the worst purchase I

have

ever made. (I am thinking of taking it to a computer shop that recovers information from damaged hard drives, since basically it is the same

thing. Or I might

let it go, none of my photos were that great.) This is about only the

fourth

time I have used it. (Actually, I may unscrew the cover myself.)

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke