On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 07:18:25PM -0500, frank theriault wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 03:01:37 -0500 (EST), John Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Images at  <http://jfwaf.com/PDML/>
> >
> I ~love~ the one of the concentric circles, squares and other
> polygons!  Is that looking up an antenna tower or something like that?
>  It's very very cool, IMHO.

Something very much like that.

It's actually a half-scale replica of a tower built in down-town
San Jose back when electricity was the latest thing; it had lights
all over it, and was supposed to show that San Jose was a bustling,
vibrant, forward-looking place.

Patsy (Pat in SF) should have a very similar shot, but she was
using a ZX-5n, so she has to do it the hard way.

In the meantime, you can see the lower part of the tower here:

    <http://jfwaf.com/PDML/images/PDML13.jpg>

(that's a shot that somehow never made it onto my index page)