Paul,

Ebay also seems a bit slow right now, as is our list.  The US weather has been too
good, I suppose.

Regards,  Bob S.

>> In the United States, the three-day Memorial Day
 weekend begins Friday, May 25. If last February's
 Presidents' Day weekend was any indication, it
 will be a great time to shop on EBay! Many avid
 American EBayers will be traveling or enjoying
 the outdoors.

 I began using EBay just before Presidents Day
 weekend. Having heard how ridiculously prices
 can climb, I pledged to sit it out and watch.
 To my astonishment and anguish, a Pentax 15/3.5
 PKA went for $500 instead of $900 to $1200!

 It would be nice to see our own list members
 grab some of the most sought-after stuff-
 -especially at Buy It Now prices. <<