Hi Marnie...

When I tried to access (click on) the image of that wild cat taken at the 2004 GM trip, I only got a window from the AOL.hometown site...

Is it supposed to do that?

keith whaley

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 3/8/2005 4:00:23 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
HAR! I love "fat watch." Nicely composed and well seen.
Paul
========
Thanks, Paul, it probably ended up being my favorite of the day. Hehehehe. He saw me taking the shot, but I am so sure he knew what I was taking. Hehehe.

Marnie aka Doe

So here are two PESOs from the recent NorCal PDML meet, probably my favorites:

Fern Gradient -- Japanese Gardens
http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/ferns.htm

Fat Watch -- History Park
http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/watch.htm

These are slightly smaller with a slightly lower resolution than I normally
do, because I was/am planning on posting a group of shots from the outing.

Comments welcome, of course.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)