Hi,

lurkin' around in komkon.org pages I found SMC F 35-70 /4-5.6 lens tested... However, I don't see such a lens in Bojdar Dimitrov pages. Is this lens something very uncommon or just an error?
http://plg.komkon.org/f35-70_4-56/f35-70_4-56.html

Meanwhile I have tested my new toy... just as I hoped and expected - maybe not a super-top-quality lens, but a super-top-value lens for a money I paid (8.5EUR+shipping). Surprisingly it focusses and zooms very smooth, even better than metal-bodied Pentax -M lenses I have had before. Images do show some geometric distortion, but flare is less than expected. Quite sharp and contrast.

BR, Margus